Information Collection and Usage
In order to facilitate your usage process for Krea’s online product(s), we may collect the following types of information from you:
- When you register for an online product on our website, you will be asked for certain details such as your name, email address, occupation, phone number, gender, postal address etc. The information is primarily collected to identify you as a user of our product(s) and to facilitate your easy utility of Krea’s product(s).
- The information submitted is kept confidential by ensuring appropriate technological support.
- Except as provided herein, personal data that you enter on the website, is not made available or distributed to third parties, except with your consent. We will not give, sell or provide access to your personal information/ data uploaded by you to any company, individual or organization for its use in marketing or commercial solicitation or for any other purpose.
- Additionally, for the purpose of payment, you may be requested for credit card or other payment account information which is directly submitted to the Payment Gateway. We do not maintain any data submitted for the purpose of effecting payment. In case of any dispute or discrepancy, you are requested to directly contact your Credit Card Company and the Payment Gateway Company.
- When you place an order on the website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognised user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. They help us to recognise you when you visit the website and make use of the service so that the service experience can be with ease of use.
Krea may need to share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of its own in the following limited circumstances, for which we have your free consent:
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, compliance under any prevailing law or statute, regulation or court order or any other order from any appropriate authorities or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Krea, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who appeared for an online assessment, or how many users clicked the visited your product section. Such information does not identify you individually or any of user registered users of online exam.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, Krea shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever if the login or user link and/or password is shared and/or leaked by the user.
We restrict access to personal information to Krea employees, vendors, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing personal information
The personal information shared by you for utilizing our product(s) is securely stored till the engagement process is current and relevant for the concerned product. Hence, we may decline to process requests for information that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical or for which access is not otherwise required.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other relevant websites. Note that once you click these links to navigate away from our site, we do not have any control over the contents of the external sites. We will not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to these sites and they will not be governed by this privacy statement. We encourage you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of such websites.